June 10, 2009
Here’s one of the amazing letters we received from a Global H.o.P.E viewer following the Allen’s testimony:
“I want to thank you soooooooooooo much for giving us Web viewers an opportunity to join you one night a month for Prayer Meeting. I am so overwhelmed and blessed at times I just keeping thanking the Lord in tears of joy. “ -Norma
Thank you for surrounding the Allen’s with your words of encouragement after they shared their testimony. A prayer quilt prepared by Prayer and Squares will remind them of this praying community!
Joy (pictured above) shared her story of the legacy of faith through her father’s life and death. Pastor David McCalla’s last words to her regarding the assurance of God’s presence in his life were “This is what keeps me going!”
The people of God welcomed Susan. It was her first time attending and she came because she believed in the power of prayer and heard that there was a place where people would pray for her. She was diagnosed with cancer earlier that day and given a few months to live.
Please remember Susan and her husband, Eric through this difficult time.
I am so grateful for the positive and encouraging and beautiful letters I have received regarding the ministry of H.o.P.E! Prayer Meeting is a where hope is born! Yes, there is pain in life but God promised to be with us through it all. That’s reason to celebrate and focus on the good.
Join us this Wednesday night as we celebrate and reflect on the INCOMPARABLE CHRIST !
Wishing you joy (lots) and...hope for your journey!!!
:)Pastor Sabine
